BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
tHE FLOOR NEEDS ONE MORE COAT OF URATHANE, AND I'LL GET IT THIS WEEK, DO all the wiring batteries, on board chargers, troller , switches etc, then mount the all aluminum plat form , YEE HA!! GO AWAY SNOW:tu: iT'S A 18 FT 3 INCH XPRESS HYPER LIFT WITH A BRAND SPANKIN NEW YAMAHA 4 STROKE 115. HYDRALIC STEERING, JACK PLATE, 1ST TIME ON THE WATER WITH OUT RAISING THE MOTOR IT WAS 49 MPH, CAN'T WAIT
THANKS COURT!!

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
tHE FLOOR NEEDS ONE MORE COAT OF URATHANE, AND I'LL GET IT THIS WEEK, DO all the wiring batteries, on board chargers, troller , switches etc, then mount the all aluminum plat form , YEE HA!! GO AWAY SNOW:tu: iT'S A 18 FT 3 INCH XPRESS HYPER LIFT WITH A BRAND SPANKIN NEW YAMAHA 4 STROKE 115. HYDRALIC STEERING, JACK PLATE, 1ST TIME ON THE WATER WITH OUT RAISING THE MOTOR IT WAS 49 MPH, CAN'T WAIT
THANKS COURT!!
:tu: you bet!

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
We need to find dwo's buffalo carp head for his avatar

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
THANKS COURT!!
I like ur style! Raise that jack plate and I bet u hit the 50 mph range…easy 50's

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
We need to find dwo's buffalo carp head for his avatar
mike I tried so hard to find it but I just couldnt! :( so I had to work with what I had!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts