BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some pictures of kicker setups. From how you mounted the outboard, to how you have your steering, throttle, and gear selector.

Thanks

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where did you get the t-handle to switch gears? And what cable did you use for gear selector and the throttle? And what cable did you use for the steering?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I was just about to make a thread like this haha

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Where did you get the t-handle to switch gears? And what cable did you use for gear selector and the throttle? And what cable did you use for the steering?

The "T" handle cable is made with the T handle on it already on one end and 10x32 threads on the other. The throttle cable is the same size cable (30 series) with 10x32 threaded ends on both ends.

The steering is a 5/16'' push pull cable.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Has anyone ever used or thought of using the Panther T4 electric steering... I can get this setup pretty cheap... I would only have to setup a throttle and Transmission cable...

What do y'all think???

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Super Moderator
629 Posts
Point of a kicker is:
Way faster than a troller
No Top heaviness
not near as noisy
cover alot more water in a night vs a troller!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
There ya go Tyler. JpEater has it setup up super nice.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
JPEater where did you get all the cables at?

Seattle Marine in Washington State has a good website with pictures and very good prices. I think its seattlemarine.net. I have ordered some from them. I have since been getting them made locally about 15 miles from my house because I can get them made to my specs the same day I order them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts