BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already got it turned down 4 turns. It's my daughters bow. She blows through everything she hits. Tried to get her to just half draw but..............

Any suggestions ??

·
Registered
472 Posts
you should be able to go down to 6 turns from the bottom out setting. at least on my pse thats what it says. if you aint happy with it still sell it to me and get a discovery. or i can buy you the discovery and just trade you

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
The Cuda used to say right on the limb, "Don't turn down more than 4 turns". If you do and it "blows up" don't come around crying about how Cudas's are POS and blowup,etc..... If she's blowing thru with a Cuda, get her a Discovery, snap shoot, try using slides, let the fish get further away or any other number of ways I've read on here, but don't turn the cuda down more than 4 turns.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Buy that girl a new bow before she get hurt. Them Cuda's will sling apart like a may-pop that did pop tire.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I cant belive its blowing through fish all the time they must be small shallow fish . I had mine almost maxed out and would get the point out the other side never blew through a fish with it . Im not starting crap im just surprised .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts