BowFishing Country banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Project currently on hold. Father in laws cancer came back, and he is not doing very well. helping them through this financially, and emotionally. Wife is really having a hard time so working a ton of overtime and helping when I can. Hopefully things will look up for him soon.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Project currently on hold. Father in laws cancer came back, and he is not doing very well. helping them through this financially, and emotionally. Wife is really having a hard time so working a ton of overtime and helping when I can. Hopefully things will look up for him soon.
Prayers for your family, man.

·
Administrator
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Administrator
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Haven’t had much time to work on the old girl. Did get six 300w light bars and finished installing and wiring up. Will be separated into three banks front/left/right running off a separate battery and 55amp converter which I still need to buy. Have to work tonight so I’ll be taking pics tomorrow night when it gets dark.
Still need to rip carpet out and prep for Durabak. Will probably do that this summer when it’s hot so it adheres better.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
nice!

·
Administrator
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
All six lights wired up. We will see on the water. Not a fan of the built in spot lights. I prefer even flood. Last two pics is off of my security camera off and on

Attachments

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Nice bud!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts