BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Mork and Im new to this site! I go by SPORK because I love to use them and you only have to wach ONE utensil instead of a fork and spoon and it is really close to my name.
I have read a lot and this forum looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Welcom and my nickname is LIGER, cause its the most powerfull cat ever!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Are you kin to a guy named CEILING FAN??

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys! Im from Alabama.

Liger is a cool name! They are sooo neat! I would like to have one for a pet but they are illegal! Would be sooo great to have one in my apartment though! Noone would make fun of me EVER again!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Do u collect anything like fans space Heaters anything like that?

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the sight from texas. Where you from spork? and have you ever taped sporks to your fan....I hear its the fun thing to do!?!? jk man
Nooo.... I did stick one in a wall outlet once! It melted one of my best collectables! it was a really rare spork. Made before they even called them that. I think it was for serving salad back in England.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do u collect anything like fans space Heaters anything like that?
No just eating utensils and cutlery. I have some really great stuff made of puter! Thats how i found this site. I googled puter and I guess some of you guys use that terminology for a COMPUTER! Thats funny!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Something if FISHY.............................................................

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ive never heard of a COMputer wat is that prolly some kind of goverment cia spy crap

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry just saw you posted where you were from....you ever bowfish spork?
Im not sure what kind of fish you are talking about? I googled it. Is it like a bowfin? I like all kinds of fish. They are soooo coool to watch late at night when Im bored. I have a little tank in my apartment. I want a bigger one when i get the money to move to a bigger place. You guys are soooo nice on here!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
puter is also slang for FART!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts