BowFishing Country banner

New shop?

3K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  rum3002576 
#1 ·
Maybe Clark or Garrett can help us out on this but it looks like Shawn has moved again from the spot he just moved too and no one knows where he went so did he move or is this something else?

#11 ·
Brady...u order a $100,000 boat? The good news is if you did and didn't receive it YET.....you could claim it as a charitable donation on this years taxes :)

#21 ·
Listen... its bad when Sean can't take off 5 days to go muzzle loader hunting with his son and shut the shop down for a week...but I can't justify how he runs his business... he is behind in a bad way... everyone on BFC knows that. It might cone back to bight me in da ass but damn y'all this chit is getting old. He answered all my text messages today and even answers when I called him on a different land line number! He told me today that y'all are killing his business, he thinks y'all just want him to fail. I know there is a long list of people that aren't happy with him...but like I said it might come back to bight me in da ass but gosh damn this chit is getting old. I know just one side to this story and just enough to express how feel...I should of stayed out of this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.