BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard about a possible new blue cat world record? I got this picture that said it was caught last night on Kerr lake. The lake is in NC and virgina and didnt get details of witch side it was caught on. Dont know for sure if its legit, but its a hoss for sure.

143lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope its for real. I have a buddy that caught one up there on a jug line that was 96lbs. NC dont except any fish not caught on a rod and reel in there record books. The 96 pounder would have been the NC record.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
That's a friggin monster

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Man that's what I call a tub of fish.. Can you imaging the number of folks that could feed off that beast..

Anyone elso notice how pristine that thing looks. Like a show pig.. No split or damaged fins no scratches or nothing.. Dang near perfect.. Ought to make one heck of a mount.. Bet the sportsmans stores will be wanting that thing hanging in there stores..

I can see that fella in a commercial already.. (Like Forest Gump and the flex lite ping pong paddle... ) Yes sir, I caught him using my Shakespear TI20 with ugly stick and Trilene 20 lb. test line while wearing my hanes underware and carhart pants and shirt!!!

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Too bad one that big don't taste good.
Trim all the red and fat off the meat and big fish eat just as good as the little ones.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Probably not a good one to get ahold of when noodling--

·
Registered
825 Posts
Probably not a good one to get ahold of when noodling--

my cousin ties a rope to the bank or his truck noodling, oneday his son seen the rope go tight, an he started pulling an it didnt budge, so he jumps in the truck an pulls his dad out with a cat about 120 pounds on his arm lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
thats a freaking TANK think of how many lines it snapped b4 someone prepared caught it. There are prob alot of fishing stories being told about the one that got away because of this beast

1 - 20 of 55 Posts