BowFishing Country banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
tell him that he owes PK Lodge a complete boat. that would be a good first step to rebuilding his name.
I think he owes several people boats . I can't see anyone giving that dude a cent till he rights his wrongs from the past .

******* built my boat and its awsome,Ya it took a little longer than expected but well worth the wait.
I priced the same rigg at 2 other builders and one was 30% more expensive and the other was 22% higher So I figure the wait was worth the savings.
Thanks Shawn for a badazz boat.

******* built my boat and its awsome,Ya it took a little longer than expected but well worth the wait.
I priced the same rigg at 2 other builders and one was 30% more expensive and the other was 22% higher So I figure the wait was worth the savings.
Thanks Shawn for a badazz boat.

Then why is there not a ******* boat in your avatar picture?? hmm....

Every other person gets their boat seems like. I pay my money, half way thru the build u pay ur money for a boat.. But ur money goes toward my build. I get a boat an u don't
Is that bout right, or am I outa line?

Every other person gets their boat seems like. I pay my money, half way thru the build u pay ur money for a boat.. But ur money goes toward my build. I get a boat an u don't
Is that bout right, or am I outa line?
thats called a ponzi scheme... same as with social security

tell that mother fuker he owes PK Lodge a complete boat. that would be a good first step to rebuilding his name.
never said he was a great businessman...... but nobody ever complained from quality..... i also do believe he needs to fix his f ups first to rebuild his name....

It sux to hear of folks constantly getting cheated out of their hard earned money. A good friend of mine got RAPED by silverdollar..and this just keeps happening with diff "custom builders" out that way. I dont get it? Why cant folks just be honest and do the dam job their payed to do?

It sux to hear of folks constantly getting cheated out of their hard earned money. A good friend of mine got RAPED by silverdollar..and this just keeps happening with diff "custom builders". I dont get it? Why cant folks just be honest and do the dam job their payed to do?
And why are they always on this site taking advantage of these members.....maybe they should have to have been a reputable buisness for X amount of years before they should be allowed to advertise here? That may help with some of this non sense

Wuzunt there a whole bunch of people get banned off this site cause they was trying to tell folks not to do business with *******? LOL, what go around come around.

Anywho, it sucks for yall, and sadly, many of these custom builders will turn belly up and file bankruptcy, and evidently are able to escape having to pay you back for your losses. I hope and pray its a different story fo yall tho. Good luck .
Nobody gets banned for leaving feedback...... But they do get banned for being an asshole.

******* boats will not be invited back to bfc due to there current (and past) business practices. And I advise anyone looking at doing a custom build to do your homework on a company before putting down a large chunk of money. And that doesn't matter whether the company is a year old or 20 years old, do some homework, ask for references etc. :co:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.