BowFishing Country banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
it ain't complicated.....
do your homework....if I screwed your friend over on a boat build, and people were on here talking about how bad my builds were and how long it took and yada..yada...yada....if you come to me and ask me to build you a boat and it takes 5 times longer than I said, just like alot of the other ones....then maybe you should just suck it up......or I could come by and smack you on the head and offer you a v-8!:drunk:

how about other boat builders on here that have screwed people over that are still getting advertisement on here?
Pretty sure that company is no longer in business.

But if they are? I'd take them to court.

Guys I warned you, but like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. I believe in a couple of people. If you are looking to spend a chit load of money, American Airboats (this is who I chose). If you are looking to spend quite a bit less, I would go with Elite. I know what you are saying....but Bobby did this and did that. He will build your boat with 0 money out of your pocket. Any other boat builders north of DFW use caution.

Forum rules still apply.

Feedback is fine, bashing....nope! Same with cross advertising in sections.

Guys I warned you, but like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. I believe in a couple of people. If you are looking to spend a chit load of money, American Airboats (this is who I chose). If you are looking to spend quite a bit less, I would go with Elite. I know what you are saying....but Bobby did this and did that. He will build your boat with 0 money out of your pocket. Any other boat builders north of DFW use caution.
not even yalls ol' buddy ty?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.