BowFishing Country banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in northeast texas on the border of tx and ok. I have some buddies i havent seen in awhile wanting to come down from arkansas and wanting to go out bowfishing. I have not been able to shoot much since moving here a few years ago so im still in the dark around this area. I have got some info from some of my buddies up north on Chris Moody(Bowfishing Addiction) Aaron Haddock(Nocternal Adventures), Marty at GarQuest, not sure if Gargod still guides, but just looking for some leads on some other guides. Not sure how the fishing is around here in late summer, early fall, or the best areas of texas for this time of year? We are thinking late August or early September. We really dont want to fork out the cash for a trophy hunt plus its not the best time of the year for that. So we are thinking just a good numbers shoot but still some big carp and big longnose. Any ideas?

I searched the threads on here but couldnt find anything current.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We do guided trips in the north Texas area. We love taking customers to lake Ray Roberts for numbers shoots and pretty often we run across 4'+ needle nose gar. If y'all would care to possibly take a trip or want to keep us in mind, let us know. (940) 230-5202. Here's my boat we guide off of image.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i will give you a call and talk more with you about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts