BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help I am trying to figure out what I assembled wrong when putting it back together the problem is my top cam doesn't seem to be in the right position I can't get to the timing tensioner and my timing cables are really loose also that same cam doesn't want to seat all the way thru that pylon because its rubbing on the cam any ideas would be great thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Take more pictures from different angles of the cams

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
awe snap
skippy is on the loose!
that'll be fixed in no time
:laugh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Skippy I figured it out about at about midnight last night I had the timeing wheel upside down on the cam. I'll let you know if I have any more problems while I try to get it timed

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
No problem man , anytime you have a question just shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok apparently I didn't figure it out like I thought I did now when I draw the upper cam try's to turn the wrong direction and the power cable goes slack here is the pics of the cam to try and figure it out

These are the upper cam

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Lol you need a twist in the timing cable.. Pm incoming

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well skippy that is what was missing bow is tuned and shooting bullet holes headed to go fishing all weekend thank you very much

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Glad I could help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well fishing was tough this weekend plus getting stuck out on the lake in 40+mph gusts had to ditch boat in a cove and hike back to camp in a lightning storm in flip flops thru cactus (really fun......NOT). Glassbow if you like the bow here is my jeep :)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That sounds like a rough trip.

My 3 yr old nephew loves tractors so I am adept at the sound effects from playing barnyard with him. My mom kept the playskool toys we grew up, including the green & yellow and the yellow and red one. I always take the john deere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts