BowFishing Country banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a decent deal on a couple of older oneidas, I think they're both screaming Eagles but I'm not sure (no tags and seller doesn't want to pull the grips) my predicament is ones right handed and the other is a lefty, I'd rather get just the right handed one but i could get a better deal by buying both of them from him. The left handed bow seems to be in better condition than the right so I was wondering if I could just swap all the better parts from the lefty to the right handed riser and then have a pile on decent parts laying around and a left handed riser to get rid of.
Heres the pics of the bows he sent me, if all goes well I'll probably get a chance to take a look at them tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picked them up last night, after swapping pretty much everything from the LH riser to the RH riser and getting everything tuned in halfway decent all I can say is holy carp this thing shoots sweet, its not as fast as my hoyt deer bow but it's as smooth as butter drawing and shooting. I'll be tearing it back apart soon to repaint it and getting a new string is on the list as well. What does everyone do for paint? I have thought about doing a hydro dip swirl on it or just straight black with orange accents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts