BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to sell an old Oneida, Im helping someone out with this. I don't know much about these bows, I don't know what model it is, Serial number is A6561, it maxes out just under 45 lbs, I believe draw length is about 30-31" it does not seem to have much let off. It's a little rough, it will come as shown, sight, arrow rest, quiver and hard case, I think the case is fiberglass. I will send numerous pics to serious buyers so they know what they are getting. It looks like it was spray painted. It appears to have plastic limb tips and cams. Price is $200 firm PayPal, shipped free to all states except Alaska and Hawaii. I believe shipping is going to cost me allot with that big case. No trades, I have lots of feedback on AT. I am hoping some of you Oneida gurus can tell me what this thing is. If I am unable to post pics please contact me, or if certain pics are needed to identify image.jpg t. image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sorry to tell you but that bow isn't worth $200, people sell these bows all the time in alot better shape and set up for bowfishing for $200

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the price the person wants, they don't really care if they sell it or not. I told them top dollar would come from an auction site and that bow fisherman love the Oneida's and having low weight limbs is a plus for fishing. I told him I would list it on here for he and he said go ahead.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He will sell it for a bit cheaper if someone picked it up in person, I told him shipping may run $50-$60 shipped. That price is based on the 2015 carbon spyder turbo I sold and shipped late last year.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Bow is an H-250, and if you keep the box just about as big as the bow, you can ship almost anywhere in the lower 48 for under $30.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good point, info was passed on, he will give me the case of i sell it and ship it. New price is $150 shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts