BowFishing Country banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oneida Power Limb Machining.
We have been machining prototype power limbs with great results.
In the meantime we reground some used oneida power limbs and tested them. They worked great. After mentioning this to some bowfisherman we started regrinding power limbs for them. Taking the oneida high poundage limbs and regrinding to correct poundage for bowfishing. We have reground about forty sets of oneida power limbs for bowfisherman with great results.
Cost for regrinding customers oneida outboard limbs is 37.99.
We can also machine new oneida power limbs for 79.99

We have machined/reground and sold many power limbs to oneida bowfisherman and shooters with great results.
Those bowfisherman shooting oneidas with limb bolts backed way out to get lower poundages can benefit from having power limbs reground.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Got my black eagle limbs in and I love em. Im at 21lbs and the thing shoots as good as my Osprey.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed JOneida's reground power limbs and his limb pockets on my Black Eagle. I've found that 25lbs is optimal for my shooting style. The bow shoots strait and smooth, and more importantly all the cables are tight. I am getting some new outboard limbs and cables from JOneida to bring the bow's draw length down to 25". I will update when I get it setup.

Thanks Joe

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff thats what I have been hearing from the others who have either purchased the new machined power limbs or sent high poundage power limbs in for regrinding. Cables tight and limbs correctly tightened down so limbs tight and straight not at wrong angle and moving around. Looking forward to hearing more when you get the new outboards/cables/string.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Rebuilt marcs wife's Screaming Eagle a while back, and it had 45-65 limbs on it. Sent them to Joe to be ground and he did an awesome job! Now it will go from around 20-40 lbs! Perfect for Lizabit to CHOOOT EM!!! Here are some pictures, These limbs come back to you looking as good as brand new! Thanks Joe ... as always... You are the MAN!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've got a set of Joe's ground limbs on my osprey. These limbs have given me the ability to tighten the bow up and still shoot at lower poundages. I have 2-3 thousand shots on the limbs and they seem to be holding up real well. Give Joe a call, tell him your spec range and I'm sure he can improve your Onieda bow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Would it be possible to do like a 25-35, then id have a 45-65 for my gator hunts and throw the smaller ones on for just fishin or thats not how it works. Im new to oneidas so still learnin lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the meantime we reground some used oneida power limbs and tested them. They worked great. After mentioning this to some bowfisherman we started regrinding power limbs for them. Taking the oneida high poundage limbs and regrinding to correct poundage for bowfishing. We have reground about forty sets of oneida power limbs for bowfisherman with great results.

We have machined/reground and sold many power limbs to oneida bowfisherman and shooters with great results.
Those bowfisherman shooting oneidas with limb bolts backed way out to get lower poundages can benefit from having power limbs reground.

·
Registered
3 Posts

How can I get a hold of you phone number or address to send mine to you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts