BowFishing Country banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have what I believe to be a medium draw STRIKE EAGLE 50-70lbs that is set at 40lbs at the moment. It is in good shape for its age and has a new string with finger gloves. It was a pawn shop hunting bow find. It has never been fished. Looking to trade for a standard bow fishing bow in good shape (discovery, Midas, AMS etc). I have a brand new spooled with fast flight synergy reel with a seat that I can let go for an AMS bottle in trade as well. I would also trade the bow for (3) AMS bottles with mounting hardware. PM with a email address or phone number and I can send pictures if you are interested.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have what I believe to be a medium draw STRIKE EAGLE 50-70lbs that is set at 40lbs at the moment. It is in good shape for its age and has a new string with finger gloves. It was a pawn shop hunting bow find. It has never been fished. Looking to trade for a standard bow fishing bow in good shape (discovery, Midas, AMS etc). I have a brand new spooled with fast flight synergy reel with a seat that I can let go for an AMS bottle in trade as well. I would also trade the bow for (3) AMS bottles with mounting hardware. PM with a email address or phone number and I can send pictures if you are interested.
Compound bow

a picture of the bow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.