BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, my Personal bow:

CPO Black Eagle, DE Conversion, Medium LF 27.5" drawlength currently, 50 Lbs Draw Weight, 40% let-off .......a snapshooter's dream.

*Area 5150 Powers and Outers
*Bikini Feather-weight Limb Pockets
*Machine Slotted Power Limbs
*HH Compro Powder-Coated finish and Air-Brushing
*Fully Machined Riser
*Red/Black Laminated Bassett Grip
*New Galvanized GCA Timing cable
*Oversized Limb-Bolt Retaining Washers

If you want custom Kool-Aid look no further!

$675.00 with current string, $700.00 if you are willing to wait for new Red/Black Flemish bowstring.

All Prices to your door, Postal Money Order Only. Will ship USPS Priority with Professional Quanity Packaging.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
:wl:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
he will trade a osprey, but it will have a diff shipping address. :] lol

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
O damn!!!I am drooling!!!Yall knocked it outta the park on this one and I am damn glad I got the ok to use your color scheme before yall patented it!!!
Damn fine stick slinger boys!!!!
This is what Chuck Norris would shoot if he ever really needed a bow.

It has been said that Nostradamus spoke of the coming of this bow....... You guys better snag it before the timecops come back for it.......Just Saying :co:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You can keep the cudas, but I'll trade you a pimped-out H250 for Muzzygirl........... And a Bowfishing extreme hat.
I gotta atleast get a osprey off her I figure shes worth that, comes knowing how to duck and goose hunt,dove hunt,bowfish, can clean ducks and geese, aint worried to debreast a dove, and can shoot a bow pretty damn good. I got to much training to let her go for that!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I gotta atleast get a osprey off her I figure shes worth that, comes knowing how to duck and goose hunt,dove hunt,bowfish, can clean ducks and geese, aint worried to debreast a dove, and can shoot a bow pretty damn good. I got to much training to let her go for that!
Alright, you talked me into it. :)

If you fellas don't buy this soon, I'm trading Taylor for his hot girlfriend.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 81 Posts