BowFishing Country banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone point me to a video of a complete oneida teardown? I bought a screaming eagle back in June. No manual's or anything and I would like to repaint and rebuild for bowfishing with no let off, I know I need to shave the power limbs but after that ??? Thanks for any help. I would like this to be a d.I.y. type thing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really, when I bought the bow I was hoping to get a rebuild from the wife for our 20th anniversary, then I had some medical chit come up so now it's diy for me. I did like your light housing build though, so thanks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Not really, when I bought the bow I was hoping to get a rebuild from the wife for our 20th anniversary, then I had some medical chit come up so now it's diy for me. I did like your light housing build though, so thanks.
Sorry to hear a about your medical chit. Thanks for the compliment on the DIY lights.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guy's, apparently I missed the disassembly vid on the a.e. web sight. Just watched it will be very helpful when I get time to work on it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I always refer folks to the American Eagle Website! Joe has built/modified many parts for me on Oneida rebuilds that I have undertaken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts