BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at maybe getting a new set-up to try this year.

How many people are shooting this combo, why do you like this combo so much and can I please see pictures.

Thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont see how they are that much nicer. I guess i'll have to shoot one. I dont like all the moving parts...

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I shoot them set up with both ways spinner and a retriever(seperate bows). Just depends on what your shooting and which you are more comfortable with. Shoot both about the same speed. bow trades 007.jpg bow trades 008.jpg

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Umm...one word-ARROW FLIGHT!

Shoot a bow with a spinner and tied to the back=tiny splash. Looks like an Olympic diver entering the water.

Shoot a bow with a Retriever=might as well throw your arrow in the lake sideways. HUGE splash!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Umm...one word-ARROW FLIGHT!

Shoot a bow with a spinner and tied to the back=tiny splash. Looks like an Olympic diver entering the water.

Shoot a bow with a Retriever=might as well throw your arrow in the lake sideways. HUGE splash!
Not if you know how to properly tune everything. Both of mine make tiny splashes. Most of the splash with a retriever is from the safety slide and it too can be made very minimal.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Fishing for BIg Heads like I do most of the time the old timers say to stay away from spinners that they get torn up by the Big Heads so I've just got retreviers on both my Oneidas.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts