BowFishing Country banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Anybody that was planning to go to the Carp Out, cancel thoughs plans.

Just in from Bryan

Pretty sad day for me....
As many of you know may know, we have been in the process of selling the business Backwater Outdoors. We have been working the past few months on completing the deal we had in place. Backwater Outdoors was to continue on with new ownership and I was still going to direct the All Out Carp Out Bowfishing tournament. This has been the plan for the last few months as we knew. Unfortunately in the last few days a deal could not be reached as expected and Backwater Outdoors will be ending after 10 great years of business. We have looked at all options to be able to carry on the All Out Carp Out, but unfortunately it just simply can't be done without the resources and infrastructure of a large organization. An event of that magnitude takes a huge amount of resources, manpower, and planning and it's something we just aren't able to do. So I regretfully say that All Out Carp Out events for 2017 will not be taking place and we will begin issuing refunds to all participants signed up starting March 1st by credit card refund or check, as it will take us a couple of weeks to process through this all. We have looked at all options over the last few days and this is the only path forward. It's certainly not something we wanted to do or expected, as Backwater Outdoors and the All Out Carp have been a part of my life for the last 10 years. You should receive your refund the first week of March if not sooner. If you have not received it by March 8th please contact me at this email address and we will make sure it gets taken care of. We wanted to make sure we let everyone knew as soon as possible to any reservations could be cancelled and such before the date got too close. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me at this email anytime. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we sure hate to see such a great event go, unfortunately sometimes that's how things work out. Thank you again for all your support through the years and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Yes I know it sucks.....trust me nobody hates it worse than me. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. We have emailed all participants and let them know as well.

·
Registered
763 Posts
My good this sucks i bought a lot of my stuff from them

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry to see this transpire, but I know how it goes. Sometimes there just aren't any other options.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So if i have a few Backwater shirts that have not been worn they are goin to be collector items worth a pile of cash??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts