BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a greenhorn I am asking what is the best bow out on the market? Don't let price be an issue either. I want to see what your opinions are and why you think certain things about particular bows. So when I buy mine, I can get the best possible one that is available.

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
Oneida osprey call Brian at backwater he can hook u up.

G

·

since the fella is a new guy... I dont think he will know what "an L-bow" is...

I would assume by L-bow you mean lever bow.

since there is only one real lever bow company out there right now, there wouldnt be much choice.

Oneida Osprey, Talon, Black Eagle 2, you pick your poision.

Dont put your money on an Angler or you will be just like KY.... waiting on a dream to come true... LOL

Also, check in with JOneida with Oneida bows Sales and Service, he has some good deals on rebuilt bows from time to time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I agree. Completely yall to j oneida that's where I got my oneida and it shoots so smooth he won't do u wrong or rip u off like some other companies

since there is only one real lever bow company out there right now, there wouldnt be much choice.

Dont put your money on an Angler or you will be just like KY.... waiting on a dream to come true... LOL

Also, check in with JOneida with Oneida bows Sales and Service, he has some good deals on rebuilt bows from time to time.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts

x2!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for he input. I was looking at a Oneida Osprey last night.

L Bow ...I d figure he was talking about that thing between your shoulder and wrist.

·
Mr. Bandage
5,115 Posts
great thread . Why do yall think the oneida is so great? What makes it better than most? And how does it compare to the cuda?

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
:groan: thanks poopty!!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
great thread . Why do yall think the oneida is so great? What makes it better than most? And how does it compare to the cuda?
It doesnt compare....cuda is beyond the best

1 - 20 of 48 Posts