BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lower blue power cable came loose on 1 side of my Osprey 2 weeks ago. I tried getting back in place with no luck. I've sent 3 emails and left 2 voice mails for Onieda without a return call.

Does anyone know of a video or instructions on how to get this put back together?

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
you can loosen the timing screw... back the limb bolts off ... put the cables back on... tighten the limb bolts... tiller the bow and tighten the timing screw.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
:cf::cf: doesn't Joe already have all that on video, Osprey is same cams as the BE
http://bow.fishingcountry.com/forums/showthread.php?7223-Black-Eagle-Cam-Service-Videos
Yes... the intent was to make a new video showing how to adjust your bow and have an easy link to it. Never was there any intent to step on Joe's toes or videos. Just thought it would be good to do something a little more modern and show how to work on the bows. Joe's videos are great and have helped many people. I was inspired by this. I am always here to help. I will just refer people to Joe's videos in the future.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Yes... the intent was to make a new video showing how to adjust your bow and have an easy link to it. Never was there any intent to step on Joe's toes or videos. Just thought it would be good to do something a little more modern and show how to work on the bows. Joe's videos are great and have helped many people. I was inspired by this. I am always here to help. I will just refer people to Joe's videos in the future.
with as many ppl who continualy ask questions about tuning I'd say there is most certainly a need for an updated video with the proper tags on here and YouTube.

Get at on it ��������

·
Registered
462 Posts
Nothing wrong with having another perspective...sometimes a slightly different camera angle or wording can make all the difference in someone understanding something unfamiliar to them. You can't have too much knowledge.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
the videos for the older bows need to be updated they're so blury you can't see what they're talking about a buying guide would also be good in what to look for in used bows would be good to

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
The Oneida videos at www.americaneaglebows.com are not blurry.
Before we put them online I burned and shipped the same in dvd's to Oneida shooters worldwide for years.
Shooters have been using these videos for over ten years around the world with nothing but great things to say about them.
These videos cover any and all info needed.
The Oneida kcam was designed back around 1992 and the black eagle cams around 1998 and today using the same modules.
At www.americaneaglebows.com there is more information and knowlegable members dedicated to Oneida and other lever action bows than anywhere.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The Oneida videos at www.americaneaglebows.com are not blurry.
Before we put them online I burned and shipped the same in dvd's to Oneida shooters worldwide for years.
Shooters have been using these videos for over ten years around the world with nothing but great things to say about them.
These videos cover any and all info needed.
The Oneida kcam was designed back around 1992 and the black eagle cams around 1998 and today using the same modules.
At www.americaneaglebows.com there is more information and knowlegable members dedicated to Oneida and other lever action bows than anywhere.
I'm talking about the ones made for the h-riser bows not the ones for the kcams those are fine

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
I'm talking about the ones made for the h-riser bows not the ones for the kcams those are fine
I understand what your saying. Not sure why your having this issue. There have been thousands who have used it and I cannot remember one posting that they had any issues.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I understand what your saying. Not sure why your having this issue. There have been thousands who have used it and I cannot remember one posting that they had any issues.
it takes a few replays to figure something out I just think it could use an update from Rambo and Skippy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts