BowFishing Country banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just acquired a new osprey on a trade. It came with a qd rest, muzzy xd reel, f&d pro seat and straight shooter rod and 3 shure shot penetrator arrows with slides. I was wondering how you guys set your rests. I typically set mine up where the arrow lines up through the Berger hole and then i set my center shot by measuring from center of arrow to riser and make it even front and back. Any suggestions or will i be fine with my typical setup

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mine flies strait with nock a little high and center shot out from riser slightly. Just shoot in in yard or water and tune untill it flies strait and least splash as possible.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too but they came with the trade lol. Ive been shooting muzzys for most of my Bowfishing career and ive just started shooting gene davis 3 barbs have yet to lose a fish with one of the davis heads

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
,through Berger hole. Move rest horizontally till arrow lines up with string when string is centered on grip/riser. 1/8-1/4 high nock from center. Fine tune from there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Big Buff and JB-Hunter for the replies. If it stops raining tomorrow im gonna try to get out and tune this thing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts