BowFishing Country banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Looks purty :D

Absolutely zero reason for a tach on a 9.9. Don't waste your money.

How are you shifting that thing?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks purty :D

Absolutely zero reason for a tach on a 9.9. Don't waste your money.

How are you shifting that thing?
I ordered a Teleflex cable but it's a special order item and takes 3 weeks. I'm at the three week point now so should be soon. Mounting the pedestal to the deck today and making wiring harness connections again so when shift cable arrives I can button it up.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I ordered a Teleflex cable but it's a special order item and takes 3 weeks. I'm at the three week point now so should be soon. Mounting the pedestal to the deck today and making wiring harness connections again so when shift cable arrives I can button it up.
Outta curiosity what cable are ya going with? Why would a standard control cable not work? You doing push/pull?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Outta curiosity what cable are ya going with? Why would a standard control cable not work? You doing push/pull?
The only reason it's special order is because of the length. I ordered it through West Marine though as I had two gift cards I wanted to use. I'm just doing push/pull shifter. Yes.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Grizz where r u from in NY??? that boat is saf
Thank you... I'm up near Massena. Right on the Canadian border.
No kidding that's sweet I'm down in the Syracuse area id love to get up there and get some clear water shooting in! I bass fished a lot up there when I was stationed at ft drum never got any Bowfishing in up there yet

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Video looked pretty slick, very clean setup and install.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts