BowFishing Country banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
:laugh: you want a bright light get one that runs off of 4 D batteries I got one that's 1300 lumens for $20 from costco the beam is adjustable with, a high, low and, strobe setting I keep it in the boat for a spotlight

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Is that the one hunter ellis is selling? The one where a chick is putting groceries in her car trunk, a rapist comes for her, she strobes him, and before he hits the ground she resumes her grocery loading? It must really work, because hunter ellis is a highly respected American hero, according to hunter ellis.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have bought several (6 for Xmas gifts last year) like them off eBay for $6 - $12 depending on accessories. Bright, works well. Note that the one in the ad says made in USA but is identical to the eBay China version. I keep one in my truck, nightstand, safe. Decent lights, T6 Cree bulb. I did a quick search on eBay, easy to find them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/E17-Glare-XM-L-T6-2000Lumens-LED-Zoomable-Flashlight-Torch-light-Lamp-HYSG-/262476327452?tfrom=282100017517&tpos=top&ttype=coupon&talgo=undefined

1 - 6 of 6 Posts