BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ive got two and love em, they shoot hard and accurate. Ive had one crack a limb after several thousand shots. New limbs and no more trouble since.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If you want short , light weight, and a hard hitter, I don't know if you will find a better bow for the money.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
never heard anything about the PSE to blow up.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:hb:Iv shot the crap out of mine and still shoots like new

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
We have beaten, banged, dry fired, slammed, and just plain wore these cudas out, just make sure the limb bolts are nice n snug, and your string is good and you shall hve no problems :tu:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:hb:Iv shot the crap out of mine and still shoots like new

·
Registered
39 Posts
After shooting a few diff. bows I always go back to my cuda. As stated above fast, light, small, hard hitting and accurate. I actually have a browning model I am still shooting...fingers crossed have not had any issues with it or the PSE version.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
AWESOME lightweight fish killers!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Best bow on the market for the price mines a browning its so old and i have never had a problem......i know pse made the browning just saying its old

·
Registered
505 Posts
if you like small ata bows you'll definitly dig the Cuda.................i wouldnt trade mine for anything not even a tie dyed nut slapper!

·
Registered
389 Posts
The only "blowin up" that mine did was because I had it turned down just a little too low. but it didnt break or crack either limb. we just put it back together. works great

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
if you like small ata bows you'll definitly dig the Cuda.................i wouldnt trade mine for anything not even a tie dyed nut slapper!
Yep me too. The're short, light weight, shoot hard and are way easier on the "sack".

·
Registered
54 Posts
i got two of them... i love em good shootin bows with alot of power.. i had one "blow up" on me but it was only because the arrow came off at full draw and wasnt watching and dry fired it. i would get one if i were u.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts

·
Administrator
15,619 Posts
Ive got one, havent shot it yet. But it's lightweight would be nice. We will see!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts