BowFishing Country banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Electrocutioner
6,663 Posts
You could just change the module on the Cuda's cam----

· BFC-Facebook Admin
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OBG that's over my limited archery knowledge lol. Is there anything wrong with the micro burner? They can be had for about $30 cheaper than the $220 cuda. That and the non let off is just awkward to me. Though if the cuda is really better I'm sure I could get use to it lol

· Electrocutioner
6,663 Posts
OBG that's over my limited archery knowledge lol. Is there anything wrong with the micro burner? They can be had for about $30 cheaper than the $220 cuda. That and the non let off is just awkward to me. Though if the cuda is really better I'm sure I could get use to it lol
Heck no ain't nothing wrong with them. I have one and like it!. I was just giving you the option---

· BFC-Facebook Admin
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can that be done in revers order and a micro burner be made to no letoff? What does that cost? I like the red better than the aqua camo anyway. Being a tech student and all lol

· Electrocutioner
6,663 Posts
Can that be done in revers order and a micro burner be made to no letoff? What does that cost? I like the red better than the aqua camo anyway. Being a tech student and all lol
Yep. the modules aren't very expense. What cam # is it?

· Electrocutioner
6,663 Posts
btw the cuda can be adjusted to have let off doesnt matter what anyone tells ya mine has about 60% let off i love it
If it has let off you don't have the module that comes on a Cuda because there is no adjustment and no let-off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.