BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shot this bow with the new cam yet?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
We have in stock, I put a rest on and shot it. It seems pretty smooth and shoots good. They say it shoots harder than a Cuda, I would say as hard as! All and all pretty nice bow.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
:pop:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any one shoot theirs yet??? STill looking for a good review.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
I've had a LH one on order for 4 weeks now. It's due here any day and I'll post my honest opinion.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
We have in stock, I put a rest on and shot it. It seems pretty smooth and shoots good. They say it shoots harder than a Cuda, I would say as hard as! All and all pretty nice bow.
Might be because of the extra 5 lbs of max draw weight. I ordered the 35# max version so first item on the agenda when it gets here will be to turn a Cuda down to 35 lbs and shoot them both over the chrony with a fishing arrow. I'll let you know but I think the Cuda will be slightly faster at the same poundage since the Bowfishing Nova has a tiny bit of let-off at full draw.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I shoot a pse dakota and a nova, standing right next to my partner who shoots a talon onieda. he shoots more wt than i do, but we basically shoot the same fish at the same depth. I wouldn't shoot any other bow, and i can afford to shoot any bow made. that's the best example i can give you. mine are 5 years old, so i don't have the new solo cam

·
Registered
191 Posts
Which one do you all think would be the better buy the Cuda or the Nova?? I need a new one yesterday, just found a crack in the limb on mine (martin) and it's supposed to be getting dipped this week.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Which one do you all think would be the better buy the Cuda or the Nova?? I need a new one yesterday, just found a crack in the limb on mine (martin) and it's supposed to be getting dipped this week.
I haven't shot the Nova yet so I can't say. Get one of each. lol

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Nova's have been bullet proof, and a lot of us out here use them

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
x2 and what EXACTLY would the new cam DO if it can?
I don't know if you can convert them. The bowfishing cam only has a tiny bit of let-off so it should shoot a fishing arrow faster though.

·
String Twister
3,691 Posts
Sold 2 yesterday and 1 today...really nice bow.Smooth,full size rubber grip(not the kid's bow grip like the Cuda/Discovery),tuned easily...overall...impressive.Go by Tyler,Jeff,and shoot one for yourself.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Sold 2 yesterday and 1 today...really nice bow.Smooth,full size rubber grip(not the kid's bow grip like the Cuda/Discovery),tuned easily...overall...impressive.Go by Tyler,Jeff,and shoot one for yourself.
Hey I like the Cuda grip.

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will for sure.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I shot the new Nova the other day. I really liked it better than the cuda. Smooth draw, felt a very small bit of let-off at the end of the draw cycle, and I spilled my Kool-aid!! LOL. I really liked the bow and for the money I don't think you can go wrong. I was thinking it would feel heavier than the cuda but it really wasn't that bad. The grip is WAY better than the cuda, and it felt more like a big boy bow. Over all based on the Nova's classic design and the new cam, this was a good move by PSE IMO. This should prove to be a great bow. I am buying one and will update after more use.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts