·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOS STAYING HOME TODAY DUE TO THE WEATHER

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
I got a few things I have to do today…but I bet u a nickel I’m gona be on this puter most of da day…I got my old dodge in my shop I’m gona tinker with it but that’s all I’m gona do…its freaking sleeting out there…

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
not everyone gets bad weather days!!!:co: :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SORRY DEAR MY SPRINKLER INSTALLS ARE ON HOLD THINK ILL WORK ON A BOAT MAYBE ALITTLE ALUMINIUM WELDING TODAY

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
my whole company went home except me. It don't sleet in the office... =(
It sleeting pretty bad right now! :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I HEAR YA MY OFFICE IS OUTSIDE

·
Registered
526 Posts
we're the only school besides one other one in the county that didn't cancel. might send the kids home early. I walked out the door this morning and slipped on ice and fell. damn that sucked.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks like we are going to have a full day of school afterall. It is cold cold cold outside.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I got a few things I have to do today…but I bet u a nickel I’m gona be on this puter most of da day…I got my old dodge in my shop I’m gona tinker with it but that’s all I’m gona do…its freaking sleeting out there…
You aint workin on dat truck lol Got cancelled today but got all my shop lights hooked up today and gunna do the welder power this afternoon

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
we went to work, then came home at lunch cause of cold out! temp dropped here quick! was 57 at 6 this morning, by lunch it was 30, sleet and snow mix.

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
well its snowing again.......... and I just watched an Ice cycle form infront of me....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts