BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not exactly the typical bowfishing machine but, it is what I use. The boat is a 1992 Ranger 451V bass boat. It is 17.5 ft. long and on a Ranger Trail trailer. It has a 150 hp Mercury XR6 on a Para Lift Jack Plate. It will run in the mid to upper 60's all day long. The boat looks almost new. There is no oxidation that I can find anywhere. The carpet is in good shape. The seats have no discoloration or cracking. There is one small hole from a fish hook on the passenger seat. It has a 65 lb thrust, 24 volt, foot controlled, Minn Kota Maxxum Trolling Motor. It comes with a matching, fitted Ranger cover that covers the boat and motor. When not in use, the boat has either been garaged or under the cover since I have owned it. It has a 3 battery set up (2 trolling, 1 cranking). Dual Livewells with timers. Dual 23 gallon fuel tanks for a total of 46 gallons. 1 rod locker and another storage compartment that can be used as a rod locker. I routinely store 12 rods (the longest of which are 7 ft.) in the primarly rod locker. Eagle fish finder up front and a Lowrance Color graph/gps with Maps in the rear. $8500.00

Pictures can be seen at: http://athensohio.craigslist.org/boa/2404632683.html

John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts