BowFishing Country banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1652 with a 40 horse Evinrude. Boat goes 21 with a full Bowfishing load, fan pushes 5.5 and will push across a mud bottom. 13 horse Honda motor with electric start on the front steer stick and on the back of the motor. 3500 watt Coleman vantage generator, not the god awful loud 5000 watters. Has a brand new last fall 8 inch wheel trailer jack.Minnkota maxim 74lb trolling motor on a quick release bracket so it's out of the way for night shooting. A good set of interstate group 29 deep cell batteries that I just had tested at interstate and are great. Another group 29 battery for the starting and nav lights. Full hard sided duck blind with a stove oven combo in it, custom made cordura Velcro panels to cover the shooting hole while hunting and towing. Interior lights on the duck blind. Not sure how fast it goes with the duck blind, but it scoots. Blind is covered in cloroplast so it holds heat very well. It is already brushed and is stored inside so grass stays good. Trailer is a shorelander flat bottom trailer with an extended tongue for launching at really crappy boat ramps. Just put a new 3500 pound axle underneath it with bearing buddies. It's all made to be removable, it takes me a couple hours to switch from Bowfishing to duck hunting. Boat has been stored inside since I got it. This boat will do it all. Just add Bows and go fishing. $7500 obo lets talk. Would consider trade for a mud motor rig.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts