BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first year bowfishing, and I'm hooked! Got this beast last week at Reelfoot... This is an awesome forum and I just wanted to share my trophy!

Carp.jpg
Carp 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
That is a monster welcome to the forum and to the addiction

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Nice fish but you might wanna check the rules on Reelfoot I heard that grass carp aren't supposed to be taken out of there

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Ok I've shot them there before I just heard that here recently so thought I'd have him check into it before he got in trouble
I think your still butt hurt that I took away your big fish :laugh:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I think your still butt hurt that I took away your big fish :laugh:
Man you're still living in the past you beat me with a fish that was full of lead I'm sure and you just can't let it go but I understand you beat a legend like myself it's just a high point in life

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Man you're still living in the past you beat me with a fish that was full of lead I'm sure and you just can't let it go but I understand you beat a legend like myself it's just a high point in life
hahaha.. Side pot for the US Open there Big Boy????? :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha Thanks everyone... We didn't get the length and had a crappy scale that maxed out at 50lbs and was over that, we guessed it was around 60lbs... And yes, there was a debate about taking grass carp on Reelfoot but that was finally cleared up by the TWRA last week... Heading back out there tonight to try and find his big brother!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts