BowFishing Country banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my rig. Just don't have the time to go much anymore. I am the second owner of the boat. I think the original owner bought it and put it in a shed. The keel didn't have any scratches when I got it. I built the deck, front lights, generator rack. I did all the electrical to include the adjustable electronic ballasts. 4-400 watt upfront. Run MH or HPS. Two 150 watt LED in the back. Generator has been used twice. New seats. The 4 originals are in good shape. Extra glass for the front lights. 1/8" tempered. New Sony Marine CD player and speakers. Humming bird fish finder with GPS. Rig is in VGC. Boat is all aluminum. No wood anywhere. Trailer and tires are VGC. 4 bolts to remove deck. Everything unplugs if you want to fish or ski. 4 bolts to remove the generator rack. If you want a nice clean rig, you might want to look at it. If you want more info or pics, let me know. Asking $6500 OBO Call or text. 706-564-3302

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Selling my rig. Just don't have the time to go much anymore. I am the second owner of the boat. I think the original owner bought it and put it in a shed. The keel didn't have any scratches when I got it. I built the deck, front lights, generator rack. I did all the electrical to include the adjustable electronic ballasts. 4-400 watt upfront. Run MH or HPS. Two 150 watt LED in the back. Generator has been used twice. New seats. The 4 originals are in good shape. Extra glass for the front lights. 1/8" tempered. New Sony Marine CD player and speakers. Humming bird fish finder with GPS. Rig is in VGC. Boat is all aluminum. No wood anywhere. Trailer and tires are VGC. 4 bolts to remove deck. Everything unplugs if you want to fish or ski. 4 bolts to remove the generator rack. If you want a nice clean rig, you might want to look at it. If you want more info or pics, let me know. Asking $6500 OBO Call or text. 706-564-3302
IMG_20191110_122715544_HDR_1573416225544.jpg IMG_20191110_122715544_HDR_1573416225544.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts