BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
:tu: pretty cool and look forward to future episodes, also send me a pm and would be glad to be a guest on the podcast if you wanted and will send you contact info if you want, have the eastcoast mid Atlantic stingray and snakehead thing down and also plan on starting up the $100 find the Garp, "Garpwacker challenge" again for anyone that catches me on the water fishing, we verify it up with posted pics that are actually on the water....but tend to be a cut up and and considered an old timer by most

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Here is a direct download link! You will be able to listen through any mp3 player!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/roughfishregistry/01_001-Introductions__What_to_Expect.mp3

Garp hit up Mtneer Man and we'll try to have you on!

-pate
Will do, would be cool, been a long time BFC member, shooting fish since mid 70's seen a bunch of crazy stuff over the years and have a few good stories to tell......

Am also waiting on MD DNR to see what if any changes to the current cownose ray bowfishing regs for Chesapeke Bay Area for 2017, could update that also if any changes this year

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
That is for sure a possibility. We need to make sure our audio and skype work together.
I'm hoping I can get it on stitcher so I can play it on my phone at work. I watched a few minutes on that youtube link you posted on facebook, sounded good to me.

·
Registered
900 Posts
It was interesting, a little slow in the beginning and you almost lost me when you started digging on guys with expensive rigs but not paying for gas or anything... seemed like bad forum, however not knowing either of you personally I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I definitely think you need some experienced folks (nothing personal) but like 15-30+ year veterans to interview. Overall I love the concept, I'd been thinking that the community needed this for some time so hopefully its successful, definitely plenty to discuss it will just be getting the right folks that could be a challenge.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was digging on myself with that expensive boat comment. Probably should have specified that. I agree it was a lil slow at the start. We have a few guys lined up that are more experienced than us for sure. I appreciate the honest comment though, it's the only way we can make the show better.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was interesting, a little slow in the beginning and you almost lost me when you started digging on guys with expensive rigs but not paying for gas or anything... seemed like bad forum, however not knowing either of you personally I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I definitely think you need some experienced folks (nothing personal) but like 15-30+ year veterans to interview. Overall I love the concept, I'd been thinking that the community needed this for some time so hopefully its successful, definitely plenty to discuss it will just be getting the right folks that could be a challenge.
Good information, thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
subscribed guys looking forward to it :tu:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts