BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33% off on RTIC tumblers and beer keeper cooler thingies. I bought a bunch of stuff for promotional material. Think I paid $200 for 30 of the 30 ounce tumblers and like $260 for 48 beer chillers. They had single items as well.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beer keeper cold thingies? Koozies? Lmao I do same chit when I forget a word
I had the words koozie and huggie ready to deploy, but are they still a huggie or a koozie when they are made of stainless? Those just sounded kinda soft for a bad azz beer keeper colder thingie. :laugh::cheers:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I just wish I could get their 65qt cooler without waiting months.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a 45 quart a while back. It's just like the Yeti, except for actually holding 45 quarts. I think the Yeti 45 actually only holds 39 or so.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey Payphone, what kind of promotional items are you using them for? My wife etches logos, images, and names in the stainless tumblers. She stocks the RTIC's because they are cheaper than the YETI's and work great.

Cylinder Metal

Product Pipe Cylinder Nozzle Silver

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Payphone, what kind of promotional items are you using them for? My wife etches logos, images, and names in the stainless tumblers. She stocks the RTIC's because they are cheaper than the YETI's and work great.

[iurl="http://bow.fishingcountry.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=207185&d=1476374054"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://bow.fishingcountry.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=207193&d=1476374069"]
[/iurl]
That's good to know. I'll just have to start ordering from her. We try to have something for our customers since the average cost of a job is relatively expensive. They appreciate something nice way more than junk, and the nice stuff usually doesn't cost much more.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sorry Mud, she hasn't created one yet...but you could be the first!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I already received a few questions, so if you are interested below is the standard price list. Custom logos or designs can be done in addition to anything she has listed. Visit her Etsy shop to order and Facebook page to see more designs.

www_etsy_com/shop/LittleBowPeepGifts?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=19517093

https://www.facebook.com/Little-Bow-Peep-Gifts-117615465007333/

Text Font Red Product Technology

Two of my favorites...

Cylinder Black-and-white

Pint glass Cup Drinkware Cylinder Mug

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
FYI, Wal-Mart sells these. Ozark Trail brand but they are THE SAME EXACT THING. $9 for the 30oz w/ lid. $7 for the 20oz w/lid. $8 for the koozie. $200 for the 64qt cooler.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I carry one of the wal-yeti cups to work every day and I always pour ice out at the end of the day

1 - 20 of 20 Posts