BowFishing Country banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather sucked since it rained until 3am and we couldn't find any big fish for our big 20 we were mostly shooting at carp under 3 pounds we got 220 lbs for our big 20 and 121 fish so we didn't come close to placeing or the numbers side pot but 20 minutes before we were going to load the boat up I got a big goldfish he weighed in at 3.4 pounds and took biggest goldfish so I got a $50 gift card to jay's sporting goods so I'll get some bowfishing gear out of it :D everyone on the boat had their best night yet for numbers even for how crappy the weather was we all had a blast unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the bottom of the boat

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That thing was a stud Goldie. I didn't see the chipmunk there, were you a passenger this time.
I was on Hunter Dilon's boat we were that boat right by you at mud creek around 5:00 with the hps lights it's that really square sided duck water boat with a V in front we were right next to you at the weigh in while we were both shorting fish at the same time I would of said hi but we were busy

·
Registered
339 Posts
I was on Hunter Dilon's boat we were that boat right by you at mud creek around 5:00 with the hps lights it's that really square sided duck water boat with a V in front we were right next to you at the weigh in while we were both shorting fish at the same time I would of said hi but we were busy
No worries I didn't even recognize you, then again I was in zombie mode. I'm sure we'll cross paths again.

·
Registered
328 Posts
good job on the goldfish. we had a horrible night seems to be our theme this year at tournaments. we only shot 5 carp, only saw 10, so i guess we where 50% on hitting them. lots of gar and goldie's. had to drop one of my shooters off at the launch around midnight because he wimped out on us/sick. we where lucky on the rain it stopped at midnight by us, but didn't help the fishing any. I hope we can pull it together for the next shoot.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Stud

·
Registered
499 Posts
That was a great fish. Nice shot and congrats!!! Also, the full results have been posted here and on FB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts