BowFishing Country banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my 1660 up to the highest bid. Its in the classified section. With a link to Craigs list. One of you guys from here can get a great deal with extras that I want out of the garage. It is a east boat to launch, shoot, and load all by your lil self. by yourself to. Make a offer. Yeah it's in Maryland. So what. I see how far you guys drive to get boats. I even have a old fish and dive Kayak I can throw in with paddles seat anchor and crap.

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Put my 1660 up to the highest bid. Its in the classified section. With a link to Craigs list. One of you guys from here can get a great deal with extras that I want out of the garage. It is a east boat to launch, shoot, and load all by your lil self. by yourself to. Make a offer. Yeah it's in Maryland. So what. I see how far you guys drive to get boats. I even have a old fish and dive Kayak I can throw in with paddles seat anchor and crap.
Where abouts in MD ???? Am on eastern shore/DE area might be able to put word out about it, but already have a SeaArk 2072. GLWS

My bad saw from CL ad are from southern MD/Mechanicsville area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts