BowFishing Country banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm 4,000 miles from home, haven't slept in 4 days, and I just had my best laugh of the year. All I needed was some toothpaste to replace what Homeland Security borrowed from me......and I found this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a little. I'm here on a work trip to visit a supplier, and I learned today that they sell about $1million/year of otter fence to keep otters out of carp ponds. Full scale mirrors are like unicorns to them. I haven't shown them any pictures. Lol

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
I'm 4,000 miles from home, haven't slept in 4 days, and I just had my best laugh of the year. All I needed was some toothpaste to replace what Homeland Security borrowed from me......and I found this.
Did you buy it?
You might learn something!
:poke::laugh:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
couldn't you find a place closer to home to build a fence? That is pretty country but is a long commute to work.
We build plenty of it closer to home. There's a little more to the story behind the travel...... It's just long and boring, and only people in the fence business (Wholesale thru end consumer feel free to call me!) would care to hear it. Lol Just a reminder, I'll buy a beer for anyone that will be in Tulsa tomorrow thru Sunday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts