BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never ran or even been around a rig with a sexy stick. Can anyone give me some pros and cons.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just built one for mine, makes a world of difference for the driver being able to shoot and it will save your feet. Definitely worth doing!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Archer can you post pictures of your new one? I've just purchased a foot control and am about to get started building one for it and am looking at all options

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I've got one of Hoopty's, should have done it yrs ago. I've never liked the tiller handles, always went back to the foot control. Nice thing about this stick is I can move it around the boat a bit, let someone else shoot the front...newbie, kids. And anyone can run the foot control like this too. Always comes down to personal preference of course, but i sure dont hurt as much after a long night out.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I've got one of Hoopty's, should have done it yrs ago. I've never liked the tiller handles, always went back to the foot control. Nice thing about this stick is I can move it around the boat a bit, let someone else shoot the front...newbie, kids. And anyone can run the foot control like this too. Always comes down to personal preference of course, but i sure dont hurt as much after a long night out.
What's wrong with tiller handles?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
What's wrong with tiller handles?
Didnt mean to say there's anything wrong with em...were just never comfortable to me. I need a lot of sit down time these days, the foot control was always better for sitting and with the sexy stick it's a lot more comfortable. All that and the one tiller I had was junk straight from the box...maybe just left a bad memory. the only downfall I've found with the foot controls I have is the size of the folding mounts...takes up some deck room.

·
Registered
149 Posts
After almost falling off the front of the boat several times and having foot cramp im gonna make one!!
plus they are sexy!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
X2 on being able to move it around. It's nice when shooting with other people to just be able to pass the controls off if your busy doing something else. Plus they are back/ feet savers. I know mine makes a world of a difference, plus you can keep your balance better in the boat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I get ahold of Hoopty?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hoopty isn't making them anymore. He handed it over to a kid named Robert Blackburn. You can find him on Facebook or you can call him at 830-422-4208

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts