BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody bowfish from the shore instead of a boat i dont have a boat yet but just got a bowfishing setup. Any good places in virginia to shore bowfish for a new bowfisher?

Premium Member
I dont know about area but you need to talk to Sodakslayer he is the rough fish registry bank shooting expert 馃ぃ

Registered
I've gotten them from shore/dock. It's very easy to do so during the spawn as they go to the shallowest spots and pile up.One year a park flooded and you could walk right up to them and grab them and throw them onto the shore. Also, have gotten them wading in a streams. Thats quite fun

Registered
Whoa boy, here we go...

hahaha

Registered
Alright. I鈥檒l bite.

I spent the first 10 years of my bowfishing life beating up the shores. Then I got a boat. And now... I still shoot from shore about 50% of the time. Honestly where I am it鈥檚 too easy to shoot from shore. If it wasn鈥檛 for wanting to shoot tournaments I鈥檇 have no desire for a boat lol

Premium Member
Alright. I鈥檒l bite.

I spent the first 10 years of my bowfishing life beating up the shores. Then I got a boat. And now... I still shoot from shore about 50% of the time. Honestly where I am it鈥檚 too easy to shoot from shore. If it wasn鈥檛 for wanting to shoot tournaments I鈥檇 have no desire for a boat lol
lets be honest Ms T-Jo wanted the boat cause shes the dead ringer when it comes to tournament shooting. 馃ぃ

Registered
lol it was her idea to buy the boat instead of going on a honeymoon... #Winner

Reactions: Bogie

Premium Member
rumor is she shot that fish in your avatar .... but its just a rumor :ROFLMAO:

Registered
rumor is she shot that fish in your avatar .... but its just a rumor :ROFLMAO:
lol don't start that shit. Don't need that getting out lol

Premium Member
yeah its gonna get out with all 5 people that login on this site HAHA

Premium Member
next thing you know we will be influencing the country

Registered
yeah its gonna get out with all 5 people that login on this site HAHA
Thats five people too many...

lol you've been a member for 11 days... Jason's been here for 9 years, me for 7 and Sugg 6... You have a ways to go to get into this elite club :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Premium Member
lol you've been a member for 11 days... Jason's been here for 9 years, me for 7 and Sugg 6... You have a ways to go to get into this elite club :LOL::LOL::LOL:
馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts