BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how one can shorten the draw length of this bow? Maybe on this one it cant be done but if so any help would be great.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Depending on how far you want to shorten it ... your gonna have to recable and change cams .. Joe can help you out with the specifics. .. how short are you trying to get? and how long is the draw on it now?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe its set up at 29 inch draw and I'd ideally like to go to 27 inch draw...

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I believe to get that low you will have to change cams .. not sure . I do know they make a 26-27 inch cam and a 27-28 ... Shoot Joneida a PM he will clear it up for you .. I have a set of the shorter 26-27 inch cams here.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
How short the bow you have will go depends on the cams cables and outboard limbs. You can give me a call if you like at 207 629 9365 so we can figure out what you have and what would be needed to get what you need. May just be string and cables

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
How short the bow you have will go depends on the cams cables and outboard limbs. You can give me a call if you like at 207 629 9365 so we can figure out what you have and what would be needed to get what you need. May just be string and cables
Told ya Joe would know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Joe I just got a ton cat 2 and need to adjust things and was wondering if you can help me out
Also got a screaming eagle coming in the mail soon too I'll probably need help with as well tanks for your time .
Aloha Tyler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts