BowFishing Country banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's about a 99% chance that me and Payphone are gonna start a 2072 mod V build. I think I want to do a flush deck with walk arounds and a rear deck. I'm hoping to see some interior pics of your boats showing off your flush decks to help give me some more ideas.

Let's see em!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Here is a one I built for a guy that wanted it to be flush with the factory deck. The middle is removable also.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool. Thanks.

Tim, I really like that one. Almost exactly what I want. Still not sure about going totally flush with top or set just below like the one in your pic.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
He wanted it like that so that he could bowfish and duck hunt out of it. With the middle removable he can do so and have sides to sit on.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I'm for hire!!!!:drunk:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I've been debating whether or not to try out a flush deck also. I'll be watching this! I like my raised one but I go out by myself most of the time and it's a real biotch to see where I'm going when steering from the rear of the boat.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nothing fancy but here is my little 1648. Deck is just over 6' Removable light rail mounts to the gunnels with bolts and takes about 3 minutes to remove both sides.

Boat Vehicle Watercraft Patrol boat, river Water transportation

·
Registered
249 Posts
The plan is to take off the light rail and do a light box around the front of the boat with a toe kick

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes, I painted everything. The boat was tan and we had the wrap put on the sides but had to paint the bottom 6", the top rail, trailer and everything inside. I'll attach some more pics, but if you want more info email me at [email protected]

Transport Tree Architecture Auto part Vehicle Property Concrete Reinforced concrete Floor Roof

1 - 16 of 16 Posts