BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
im pretty sure i was i checked back for the website to b up like over 100 times n the past 24 hours!!! it was rough

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
lol yea at first it was pretty rough...then, it got rougher.. and now its all good :)

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Hang with guys, I had to go to work this morning but I'm going to try to get out early and my plan is to be working on this place from the time I get home to the time I passout ;-)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wish I had known. I was about to buy a converter from a member and now I can't remember his name and don't have his contact info. :-(

·
Registered
708 Posts
I was wandering around at work yesterday like a lost puppy! I am thrilled it is back up. I do have a question, though. Can I still access all of the old threads somewhere? There was way too much good information in those threads for it to all be lost.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hope that never ever happens again. I didn't even know I had a problem till it was gone!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yep, It was bad. Started to cry. threw the laptop threw the tv, divorced the wife. shot the horses and chased the mail man yeasterday. Glad to be back!!!!

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
I need Rehab but not for BFC... :co: I have a bad wine addiction problem, I keep the Grape industry in business! :co:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i went into withdrawls. i was kinda worried for a while

1 - 20 of 42 Posts