BowFishing Country banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a phone call that my bow shop broke my Firebrand Discovery. I have not gone in yet to see the damage yet. But what he said on the phone was that it c0cked at full draw he panicked and put it in a press to try to get it to release. This is my first lever bow do I don't know much about them thus why I took it to the shop to get it changed over to the longer draw. From my understanding these bows will c0ck open if the let off is turned to far out.

So now my questions. What you you expect the shop to do for you? I have been a long time customer and really like the place but I think they might have been outside there expertise with this bow and screwed up. Are there parts out there or someone I could send it to to get it fix once I find out what's wrong with it? I remember reading that guys were doing monster/shoot thru mods to them. Does anyone still do this? Thanks

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Did the guy who worked on the bow say he could do the job? Because if he did, the shop should pay for the damage. Or did he say he doesn't know much about them but he will give it a try? If he said this then its really a chance you take for them to brake it, but a good shop would still pay for the damage.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
If you get this bow back ... I can help you with it .. Never let a bow shop press a lever bow... Never never .... I will pm you my number ... Text me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts