1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
He should have called the number on sign while "jack wagon" was on the rocks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
KY is an open carry state which allows any "Jackwagon" (that apparently can't read) to open carry a weapon even though he has not completed a conceal carry course and has no ideas what the laws are or when or when it is not allowed to pull a gun and/or use deadly force. Open carry is a pet peeve of mine... it does three things, it scares Joe Public, it shows you don't understand the tactical reason for conceal carry, and makes them appear to have a chip on their shoulder like a western gun slinger. 9 out 10 open carry I see here in Missouri are dudes that want to make a show with their low slung swat type leg holsters and typically also has a 4-8" hunting knife hanging off their belt, maybe a bandanna... probably in camo or tactical black, seriously?

And the statement "****ed", it was probably a 1911 which proper carry if Jackwagon did anything right is ****ed and locked BUT then again, scaring uniformed Joe Public.

If the filmer would have called the law... Jackwagon would not be a problem now.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Utah is an open carry state, however there are laws here about being drunk and armed with a gun. Not sure about there.
I actually searched their open carry and ccw laws for the word "intoxicated" and found nothing. There are laws not allowing guns in bars with a caveat on restaurants serving alcohol.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Was that video shot by Sam Woods???? Also one shooting video had a slingbow.....

·
Registered
764 Posts
KY is an open carry state which allows any "Jackwagon" (that apparently can't read) to open carry a weapon even though he has not completed a conceal carry course and has no ideas what the laws are or when or when it is not allowed to pull a gun and/or use deadly force. Open carry is a pet peeve of mine... it does three things, it scares Joe Public, it shows you don't understand the tactical reason for conceal carry, and makes them appear to have a chip on their shoulder like a western gun slinger. 9 out 10 open carry I see here in Missouri are dudes that want to make a show with their low slung swat type leg holsters and typically also has a 4-8" hunting knife hanging off their belt, maybe a bandanna... probably in camo or tactical black, seriously?

And the statement "****ed", it was probably a 1911 which proper carry if Jackwagon did anything right is ****ed and locked BUT then again, scaring uniformed Joe Public.

If the filmer would have called the law... Jackwagon would not be a problem now.
X2 I agree he was to worried on filming when he could of called the number then start filming. Don't know the ccw laws but play the video in the background without watching it as it plays he sounds like a anti gun and anti fishing

·
Registered
462 Posts
Public intoxication is very strictly enforced here. We just finally got the right to sell/buy alcohol here less than a year ago, it's still so taboo. Open carry is commonplace here, and like JB-Hunter's area it's mostly people who want to make the statement "Hey, look at me! I can afford a Hi-point/Bersa/Jennings etc!" as they walk through Walmart. I'm not aware of an exact KRS law prohibiting consuming alcohol while being armed, but if you do it and get caught you can reasonably expect a trip to jail.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
not long ago I seen a video of a "jackwagon" shooting 2 spoonbill before midnight then shooting 2 more after midnight in the same spot.
But technically that would be legal since the the limit is (2) per day and after midnight is a different day, and he would have the video to prove it if it was on the video.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts