BowFishing Country banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chase Simmons and I will be the new Social Media Director. I have been involved with bowfishing for about 8 years now and I am really excited about helping to increase the footprint of BAA through online Social Media. I have been involved in Social and Retail marketing in the outdoors for about 6 years and I hope I can help grow the BAA through many ideas I have for social marketing. The first thing I wanted to do was to introduce myself and ask for ideas that you guys have for what you would like to see us do to strengthen our presence in the online community and reach more potential members. Feel free to give me a call/text/email anytime you guys need just FYI though I currently live and work in retail and photography in Honolulu Hawaii so I am 5 hours behind the East Coast time. Thanks for your time guys hope to hear from you soon.

Chase Simmons
757-560-3192
[email protected]

·
Banned
1 Posts
I often use forums to promote my social networking account there. Often using reddit I noticed that the administration is more brutal to new users than to already old and trusted. Then I decided to find a site where I could buy a verified account. Searching the internet I found Buy Reddit accounts! Bulk, aged, PVA with high karma from 1 to 12 club year! — AccsMarket.com . There are a lot of different accounts at different prices that is very nice because you can find exactly the account you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts