BowFishing Country banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have placed Chase in the position until the spring meeting for the members to vote on and decide........here is his portfolio and introduction....Please welcome him, and let him know that you want to keep him with your vote during the spring meeting!

From Chase:
Hi, Guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chase Simmons and I will be the new Social Media Director. I have been involved with bowfishing for about 8 years now and I am really excited about helping to increase the footprint of BAA through online Social Media. I have been involved in Social and Retail marketing in the outdoors for about 6 years and I hope I can help grow the BAA through many ideas I have for social marketing. The first thing I wanted to do was to introduce myself and ask for ideas that you guys have for what you would like to see us do to strengthen our presence in the online community and reach more potential members. Feel free to give me a call/text/email anytime you guys need just FYI though I currently live and work in retail and photography in Honolulu Hawaii so I am 5 hours behind the East Coast time. Thanks for your time guys hope to hear from you soon.

Chase Simmons
757-560-3192
[email protected]

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
I'll second it if that's what's needed to make it legit.......... Unless another person is interested in the position and if so I think it would need to be voted on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts