Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a lot of great threads and info-was is all lost? :cf:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's ok. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Just to refresh your memories, everybody owes me $5. The details were on the other site so you can't see it anymore, but just trust me...

:D

·
Registered
532 Posts
I remember that thread. You wanted the money to be sent to me because it has a tendency to make you go crazy,

·
Registered
765 Posts
Never again will you worry about missing important events with this powerful high pixel camcorder.Well, the high quality Casio NP40 Li-Ion Battery (1050mAh) ensures its long good working condition.
ok this is the third redicules post Ive read from this guy... whats up?

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Alex has ordered a brand new server to deal with the speed issue.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Did I miss the warning on this?

·
Registered
45 Posts
i was wondering the same thing. i think im gonna attempt a fan setup later this spring. maybe i missed the heads up , but if not, it woulds been nice to save some of that info and some pics for future reference.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did I miss the warning on this?
X2.

That's my only gripe; no warning. Not knowing the details of what went down I can't really say much, but it would have been nice to have gone through and saved a bunch of pics and info.

Not to mention my own boat build thread-i liked re-visiting it to remind myself on what I needed to wrap up this year. Kinda hesitant to re-post it now... :cf:

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Guys there were no warnings because we had a server meltdown and it corrupted all our databases. Do you actually think we would just dump 10,000 members and 1.4 million posts?

As of this morning this meltdown is costing us over $2500

Believe me we didn't want this anymore than you did.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts