BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is finally right, water is clear and the fish are stacked up! Went make a "grocery" run!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Get in on the action, call 985-665-920one to book your trip.

·
Registered
837 Posts
You won't be sorry you went Kajun will do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes to put fish under you. I went very early in the year and had a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
10,897 Posts
Looks good Kajun. What are the fish? I see flounder and reds. What's others?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Looks good Kajun. What are the fish? I see flounder and reds. What's others?
So those are "redfish"? Look to me to be almost identical to freshwater drum huh?

·
Registered
462 Posts
So those are "redfish"? Look to me to be almost identical to freshwater drum huh?
They are a drum. I don't know that I'd say they resemble a Freshwater Drum much, though. Freshwater Drum have a much more sloping forehead and no spots and look pretty ridiculous to me. I guess all that matters is how they taste, though, isn't it?

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redfish are actually a member of the drum family. We all call them "reds" for short, but if u look them up, they are called "red drum". Our black drum that we have down here, we just call "drum" for short.

Black drum
image.jpg
Shot this beast the same night

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had some thunderstorms roll thru yesterday afternoon that churned up the water, but my crew was determined, so we went anyway. Had to work for them, but still managed a mess of fish.
image.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts