BowFishing Country banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Annual Bowfishing Classic out of Bridge Side marina in Grand Isle, Louisiana
Anyone with questions or if you would like to help sponsor the event contact 985-309-6030

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Is this in conjunction with the rodeo going on at Bridge Side that weekend?

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Please explain the "redfish spot category". How is that to be judged?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the only tournament they will be having at bridge side that weekend. For the redfish spot category, the redfish with the most spots on one side will win.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
This is a snap shot of Bridge side's rodeo schedule for 2016. I haven't talked to them or anything. Maybe it was just a typo or something.
image.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
I'm not trying to hassle you or anything. It's just that I do kinda keep up with the rodeos and what not b/c I tend to try avoid going to the camp during those weekends. Depending on when the fall shrimp season opens, I'll try to make this shoot!

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
If guides are invited to participate, I can pass this along to a few other locals in the area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they did have that tournament scheduled for that weekend but for some reason they canceled it, and yes guides can fish it

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Kool deal. I'll pass the word around. Not a whole lot of locals around here with Bowfishing boats, but I'll get the flyer to the ones that do

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
How many people per team? Is there a max? Doesn't matter to me, but I've been asked about it

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Guess I shoulda let this money maker live a couple more weeks. Lol. Shot him this past Sunday
image.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts