BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the cold cranking amps that would be recommended for my old a$$ 115 that takes forever to start? Thanks

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
My 2014 Opti requires 800 for its starting battery, but I agree with the above. It's not too hard to find a battery with 750-800 though, and more is always better :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slow your roll kid....:gay:

:laugh:
Haha! I just meant your picture and my picture could hook up. It would be like one of those creepy churches where they would be 70 years apart and your picture would be named something like Sister Rosie and my picture would be Brother Herbert the Pervert.
Enough about us,, I got a 750 cca today and man it kicked my boat off sooo much quicker! Thank y'all for the help.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Haha! I just meant your picture and my picture could hook up. It would be like one of those creepy churches where they would be 70 years apart and your picture would be named something like Sister Rosie and my picture would be Brother Herbert the Pervert.
Enough about us,, I got a 750 cca today and man it kicked my boat off sooo much quicker! Thank y'all for the help.
Glad to hear my dood!

It would be interesting to see the spawn of your avatar and my avatar...oh sweet baby Jesus... :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts